Lynette C. Lowe
Deputy Co. Administrator /
Chief Financial Officer
Cynthia J. Edwards
Finance is made up of Budget, Finance, Accounting, Misc. Billing (AR) and Payroll. Finance provides quality financial planning and management of the County. It maintains effective control over the County's financial activities and provides accurate fiscal reporting to all County agencies and departments in a timely manner.
- Maintain complete and accurate accounting records.
- Administer and control the operating and annual fiscal plans for the county.
- Provide financial management strategies for departments and agencies.
- Directs the amendment of the budget and transfer of appropriations as required.
- Monitors expenditures and revenues to ensure that the annual plan is followed and that the budget estimates are accurate.
- Works with the internal auditors to strengthen internal controls.
- Meets all payroll deadlines and files all payroll returns on a timely basis.
All payables due by 15th of each month for payment by the end of the month.
All payroll changes should be in by the 15th of each month. These changes will take effect at the end of month payroll check.