Assistant IT Director
Southampton County IT Department
P.O. Box 400
26022 Administration Center Drive
Courtland, VA 23837
(757) 653-0227 (Fax)
The Information Technology Department provides direction and support in a cost-effective, and timely manner to Southampton County Departments, Constitutional Officers, and other governmental agencies to support the objectives of the County for the quality customer service to our citizens. The Department plans for the future and maintains the current infrastructure so we may all serve our County to its highest level of productivity, cost effective, and excellence for the citizens of Southampton County.
- Accurately reflect the County's needs and demands.
- Incorporate changes and advance technology to improve performance and add value to Mission and Business of the County.
- Provide consultation, analysis, computer operations, and software and hardware evaluation.
- Tie together Financial, Business and Management goals and objectives.
- Link the demand for accountability and a measurement of progress.
- Maintain the integrity and the reliability of the databases.
- To improve quality and timeliness of information.